Will you have enough for retirement? Do you know how to make sure, or where to start?
With this in-depth but plainspoken guide to investment, excerpted from Money Talks News' new course, Money Made Simple, you'll learn:
- The big concepts behind stocks and bonds
- Why successful investing takes up very little of your time
- Why exchange-traded funds make more sense than individual stocks
- How to develop a balanced portfolio with age-appropriate risk
- Specific fund recommendations
- How to manage investment taxes
- The worst ways to invest money
- Where to get started investing
- How to find a trustworthy financial adviser
Use this guide to demystify Wall Street and learn how to confidently move toward your long-term financial goals.