We'd all like to owe less come tax time, and it'd be nice if we could do it without getting (or renting) an accounting degree.
With this straightforward guide to the crowning glory of government bureaucracy, excerpted from Money Talks News' new course, Money Made Simple, you'll learn:
- How the U.S. tax system works, without all the complexity and jargon
- What tax brackets really mean, and why you shouldn't fear being in a higher one
- What counts as income, and how to legally reduce the income you're taxed on
- The differences between tax deductions and credits
- How to get your taxes done for free
- How to find a tax pro if you really need one
- What to do when you can't afford your taxes
Don't get square. Get ahead.