You might feel there's no light at the end of the tunnel if you're still paying for something you've had for years, whether it's a car, house, TV, or a college education. You can't help thinking about where else that money could be going.
With this powerful step-by-step guide to conquering your debt, excerpted from Money Talks News' new course, Money Made Simple, you'll learn:
- How to crush any debt in record time
- Whether you should prioritize debt repayment, saving, or investment
- Multiple methods of prioritizing your debts, from the fastest payoff to the biggest savings
- How to pay off credit cards in months instead of years
- Where to get help with debts that are too big to manage
Use the included worksheet to build your plan for financial freedom.