Maybe you have money spread out all over the place. Maybe you simply aren't happy with the service and fees at your current bank.
In either case, you know the solution is to switch banks. But isn't that a huge hassle?
With this concise guide on how to find the right bank for you, excerpted from Money Talks News' new course, Money Made Simple, you'll learn:
- How to consolidate your financial accounts
- What to look for in a good financial institution (which might not be a traditional bank)
- How to rein in big banking fees and get fees waived
- Where to earn more on your savings
- The pros and cons of online-only banks
Use this guide to get the banking you deserve.