Sooner or later, we all have to deal with some kind of disaster. The only questions are when, and how much it's going to cost.
That fact's been used to proliferate an industry with products for every possible risk and inconvenience. With this no-nonsense guide to protecting your life and property, excerpted from Money Talks News' new course, Money Made Simple, you'll learn:
- The ideal car insurance coverages for your vehicle
- How raising deductibles can save big money you can use to self-insure
- How to shop smartly for insurance policies
- What to look for in homeowners and renters insurance
- When life insurance and disability insurance make sense, and what kind to buy
- How to navigate the jargon behind health insurance
Use this guide to get the coverage you need and save big on the coverage you don't.