Want to rent an apartment or buy a house? Get a new car or phone? Your credit history might play into whether you can and how much you'll pay.
With this informative guide to mastering your credit, excerpted from Money Talks News' new course, Money Made Simple, you'll learn:
- What goes into your credit scores, and how much each factor matters
- Where to get a free look at your credit
- Every step you need to take for a perfect score
- What to look for in a credit card
- How to start building credit
- The pitfalls of avoiding credit
Use this guide to take charge of how lenders see you and reap the rewards.